The fuel barrel has been stealthily smugled into Jozii’s house, and Jozii, being the honest fool he is, couldn’t help it but fill it with these remarks:
1. Four wheel drive isn’t required to go off-road.
2. Gas prices appear to have gone down (at least I haven’t paid a thing, and I’ve been driving for years).
3. In the desert, vehicles laying on the side tend to tip back up on their wheels. Something about heatwaves…
4. All lights go on automatically when it’s dark.
5. A technology to keep things floating in the air has already been invented. (Damn, I was so close!)
6. When on the road, you don’t really have to take other driver’s into consideration.
7. When crossing a dirty Rally road with a car made for desert driving, you get a dirty American!
Oh, and TimeBreaker, you must have done something bad to Jozii, since he chose you as his victim 🙂