“Things I learnt from TMU” (aka TILT) is a brand new wickedness for all you TMU fans. The rules are simple:
The person that receives the fuel barrel must add 7 (as is the number of environments) witty or funny facts derived from Trackmania, and then choose the next victim that will receive the fuel barrel (preferrably someone who’s registered on TMX and is still active there, because we need to contact that person and ask him or her to cooperate). That person will then have to add 7 more facts and choose another victim 🙂
I’ll kick this TILT with the first 7 facts so that you get the picture:
- Cars can run for as long as you wish without needing to refuel.
- Places where you can accelerate are marked with clearly visible yellow arrows.
- There are Chinese-looking towers and Shaolin-like monasteries in the Alps.
- Mediterranean folks love big lighting poles sticking from the ground and sea. Gotta be a Freudian thing or something…
- If you strike water fast enough, the water strikes you back.
- You can fly through windmill flaps if you are driving Cooper mini.
- Running a cargo ship business in San Francisco puts you in danger of getting ran over by a minivan.
OK, that would be my run, and now I’m passing the fuel barrel onto… Mr. A! He’s got nothing to do anyway, right? 🙂