Yes, it’s finally here! The new, fresh and – as always – innovative and tricky Question Quest!
In this 7th round, your task is to connect the below numbered (1-10) questions (words and phrases) to the lettered (A-O) TM related answers. There are 10 questions and 15 answers, so five of the answers are “leftovers”.
Besides connecting the Q’s and A’s, you should include a one-sentence explanation (this isn’t necessary, but it can earn you additional coppers) with each pair to why you connected them as you did (for example, if you connect question 3 (Rollercoaster) to answer M (Checkpoint) you need to – in one sentence only – explain why you paired those two words together.
And as always, here’s what you can win:
- 100 coppers/correct connection
- 50 coppers/correct explanation.
Getting everything 100% correct would then mean 1500 coppers are yours, just like that!
Anyway, let’s get to it! Here are the questions and possible answers:
- Place at restaurant where customers ask for the bill
- Gets you from A to B
- Leave your post despite orders to stay
- Gather up, guys!
- Tree by the name of Al
- Team member
- Very low
- A. Vehicle
- B. Multiplayer
- C. Snow
- D. Copper
- E. Desert
- F. Loop
- G. Solo
- H. Lap
- I. Player
- J. Speed
- K. Alpine
- L. Island
- M. Checkpoint
- N. Rally
- O. United
Answer this question:
“In April (2007), how many hits did the TMU Blog get in total?”
In case of a tie, the closest guess determines the winner.
So, in order to participate, do the following:
- Take a long hard look at the above questions and answers.
- Pair the numbers and letters together two and two.
- If you wish, give each (or some) of your pairs a one-sentence explanation to why you paired them together as you did. Doing this is not necessary, but it can earn you additional coppers.
- Answer the tie-breaker question.
- Send your final answers to Jozii@pp.inet.fi (simply add your text in the e-mail – no need to attach any documents).
Deadline: Tuesday 28th of August (but why wait ’til the last minute?)
Good luck 😀