Written by Alcator.
Nine signs hinting that you have played too much TrackMania:
- Whenever you get into a complicated traffic situation while driving, you try to press the key 7 on your radio tuner in hopes of getting an orbital cam view of possible escape routes.
- You set the Alpine car’s horn as the “Windows Startup” sound.
- When your coleague tells you his computer crashed, you automatically respond with “well, respawn it!” instead of “well, restart it!”
- When your girlfriend asks you for a romantic date, you ask her whether it should be at the night or sunset mood.
- You play the TM soundtrack while commuting to work or school.
- You respond to unexpected turns on the road with “What a bad layout!”
- When your colleagues ask you if you saw “The Island”, you think they are referring to some racing circuit.
- You believe that there are curved roofs on tall temple-like structures in Switzerland.
- When you get lost while driving, you try to go backwards to get a GPS…
Do you have any additional signs of TrackMania overose? Let us her them in the comments below!