In this dictionary, you’ll find definitions of miscellaneous things TM-related. Enjoy!
- A place where authors gain extra fame for their fantastic tracks, possibly becoming really famous.
- A chance for frustrated and nasty players to criticize the admins, find cuts and speak about how unfair life is.
- An important phase in the creation cycle of a track where intro, replay, scenery and other stuff is added, turning the track into a piece of art.
- A hated phase in the creation cycle of a track where you really learn how to swear due to splits and merges, non-working loop cams and cramped scenery.
- A cool roster that really shows who the best players are and lets you find the best competitors.
- A total disaster dominated by cheating players from expansive European countries that should have been bombed instead of Japan anyway – and we all know which ones they are.
- A useful MediaTracker addition that relieves the player from having to change the view to bumper cam for the loop.
- An unneeded thingy that hardly anyone can design properly, thus resulting in stuck views, malfunctioning views and loads of confusion.
- A discussion area where people all over the world strive to educate themselves and become better persons.
- A combat arena where the guy that insults most other people wins.
- A collaborative effort at creating some spectacularly looking and fantastically playing tracks.
- A thing that never gets done on time, someone always does something illegal to it, contains at least one unintended cut and hardly ever benefits from the collaboration.
- A publishing place where an expert publishes useful stuff about his field.
- Nifty little blogie-thingie that is so free, cool and in that every 12-year-old Britney-fan must maintain one.
- A wonderful source of information about science, entertainment, education, sport, nature and life.
- A wonderful source of information about viagra, 3.14nis prolonging and the scandalous lives of celebrities.
Track exchange server
- A place where you can post your best creations for others to see and get, and where you can easily get the best tracks available.
- A place where everyone uploads all the crap tracks they built within the first few hours after installation of the game, and where you can hardly find a good track because of all those previously mentioned.
This list could go on and on forever, but I think you, readers, might come up with some good pairs of Naive and Cynic definitions yourself. Anyone?