- Track: No Limits (direct download)
- Author: Emil Hjelm
- Type: Race
- Environment: Stadium
- Length: 1 min
- Mood: Night
With 10968 coppers, this track is a heavy one. And as most of us know, a heavy copper track in Stadium at night is never a good sign.
The actual track is extremely fast and a true adrenaline rush – quite challenging. This is actually the strength of the track, as the design as such really isn’t anything special: quite a few wallrides and corkscrews and a lot of boosters! That makes this track one of those not-so-special ones that on the first look may seem quite dull, but in the end is extremely fun.
The scenery isn’t what you’d expect based on the coppers. Most of the space is just taken up by advertisements. However, you can’t really fail to make a good looking track in Stadium with the night settings, and without doubt, this track looks cool too.
- + Fast
- + Adrenaline rush
- + Classic Nation design
- + Looks cool
- + Challenging
- – 10968 Coppers (!)
- – Too ordinary
- – Not so fun once you’ve actually completed it
Final Rating: 7.5 (good)
– Ratings range from 1 (bad) to 10 (perfect). 5 is average.
– Your help is always needed! If you are interested in writing track reviews for the TMU Blog, you may apply by dropping an e-mail to Jozii@pp.inet.fi.
– If you want to have your own track reviewed, you can sign your track up for a fee of 50 coppers(note: Quick Review, not the standard type. A longer review costs 500 coppsers). Simply send an in-game message to “Jozii” with the coppers and the name of the track (which must have been uploaded at the United Exchange first).