The quarterfinals of the Driver’s Contest are now over! This post contains the results which reveal who the four top drivers who’ll move on tho the semifinals are.
The four can also see who their next opponents are i this post 😉
So here we go, the winners are:
- Zooz – 0:37.57 (against Dec, 00:38.16)
- Buchi – 1:09.96 (against Kellerkind, 1:10.45)
- -Homie- – 0:51.56 (against Low_B, no replay)
- CubicReg – 0:28.58 (against Zeo, 0:29.14)
Congratulations to those who have made it to the semifinals, but well done to those who still made it as far as the quarterfinal. The four who were eliminated during the quarterfinal win 250 coppers each!
The four remaining contestants are closing in on the top prize (5000 coppers), but already now the prizes increase. Only two players can move on to the final round, but even those who are eliminated during the semifinal are guaranteed to win 500 coppers each.
Now, here’s the starting field (look at the Semifinals column), who races against who, and on which track:
Note: I tried to choose a new track for the race between Zooz and Buchi (“Irish Cream” was also raced by -Homie- and Low_B in the quarterfinal), but fining another track was difficult: If Buchi hasn’t made the track himself, he has either betatested it or already driven a good WR time on it 😛
Anyway, here’s what the contestants must do next:
- Find and download their given track (again, see the image above) at TMX.
- Race the track and save their best replays.
- Send their best replay (one only) to Jozii@pp.inet.fi.
- DEADLINE: Wednesday 23rd of May.
Remember, cuts are NOT allowed!
I wish the contestants good luck 😀