I know at least some of you have been waiting for this a long time now, and finally, the results of last weeks Altered Picture Challenge are here 😀
Before we move on to that though, you may have noted the change of title (previously: Altered Picture Challenge, now: Spot the Differences). The new title is, at least in my opinion, much better than the old one, and I’m quite sure most of you agree. So from now on, I’ll refer to this contest with its new name 😀
In case you’ve missed it or forgotten, this contest requires you to stare at two slightly different images to find details on how they differ. You might also remember that I said this challenge will be a weekly challenge unless the first round isn’t popular enough. And guess what: The first round WAS popular enough! So besides the results of last weeks challenge, this post also brings you a new round 😉
The results of round #1
Without further delay, let’s get straight to the correct answers:
There are two things that caused some confusion:
- The three missing TM signs on the road in the middle of the image are counted as one change. Some counted this as three separate changes, but as I’m in a good mood, everyone who has circled the entire road piece or each sign separately gets one correct answer for it.
- The Easter egg by the trees was meant to be one separate change, and the fact that the trees had changed was supposed to be another change. However, again due to some circling both the egg and the trees separately while some only made one larger circle, everyone who has circled the trees at all gets two correct answers for it.
So, that means that in total, there were 16 changes. All participants did really well, but only a few found all the differences. Here’s the top participants:
- 16 Changes – JumperJack, Hawk_GER, Ninjer8, Tonic_91
- 15 Changes – Adde, Hastings, RdFury91, Kendal, Ploppy
- 14 Changes – RaVaGER
- 13 Changes – Alselius, Insane
Everyone else not listed here found less than 13 changes. If I misscounted anything, please let me know and I’ll correct the mistake 😉
I also promised last week that the first 20 participants win coppers for this first round of the contest. 10 coppers for each found change, plus and additional 100 coppers for finding them all. And of course, a promise is a promise, so the total payout adds up to 2610 coppers.
So, with last week out of the way, let’s move on to the second round. This week Hawk_ger is the creator of the image, and of course, your job is to spot the differences:
Click the image below and try to find as many changes in the pictures as possible.
Right click on the image and save it on your computer. Circle all changes you can find (using any kind of suitable program – Paint works just fine) on the right side picture.
Send your picture with the circled changes to Jozii@pp.inet.fi.
DEADLINE: Wednesday the 25th of April!
Have fun 😀