Hey, the egg hunt ends now! The E-Bunny doesn’t have any eggs left to hide, so it’s time to open the ones you have already found 😀 Remember, each egg contains an amount of coppers, and one contains a jackpot of 2500 coppers, which will be given to the person finding the egg in question. But there’s also one empty egg, and the one receiving this egg will forever have to live with the fact that s/he has been fooled by the E-Bunny! 😉
In total, there were nine eggs at TMX and nine here at the blog. As the E-Bunny is very good at math, he knows that that adds up to a total of 17 eggs 😀
To see where all the eggs were located, check the original Egg Hunt post here at the blog (for blog eggs) as well as the first post in this thread (for TMX eggs).
WINNER (most eggs found): [PDX]Snake55wildcat, 4 eggs
So, all the other eggs contained random amounts of coppers, and in total the sum of these add up to 6000 coppers (including the 2500 copper Jackpot). Here’s a list of who has won how many coppers, and how many eggs each person found:
- [PDX]Snake55wildcat, 4 eggs – 3100 coppers!
- Tonic_91, 3 eggs – 450 coppers!
- Dork, 2 eggs – 450 coppers!
- [APT]MegaManX, 1 egg – 400 coppers!
- TimeBreaker, 1 egg – 350 coppers!
- Kellerkind, 1 egg – 300 coppers!
- Bara, 1 egg – 250 coppers!*
- Smok3y, 1 egg – 250 coppers!*
- Alcator, 1 egg – 200 coppers!
- RaVaGER, 1 egg – 150 coppers!
- ORA, 1 egg – 100 coppers!
- JumperJack, 1 egg – 0 coppers! – FOOLED BY THE E-BUNNY!
*In case of a tie, the one who found his egg first gets the better position.
Congratulations all (except JumperJack 😛 ), and especially to Snake55wildcat, the winner of the contest 😀