A few days ago a fourth version of the popular Question Quests was started – Environmental Issues. This QQ as now ended, and this post is dedicated to the announcement of the results.
The task of the QQ was to match the correct given description with the corresponding environment. This appeared to be easy, but in fact many did make various mistakes. However, many also did very good, and in the end it all comes down to the tie-breaker question.
So for those curious, here are the correct answers (environment and the number of the description):
You can read the descriptions (numbered 1-7) here.
The correct answer to the tie-breaker question was 3000 coppers.
Now let’s see who the best participants were:
- Insane – Correct: 7/7, Tie-breaker: 1500
- Jonkster – Correct: 7/7, Tie-breaker: 1000
- JumperJack – Correct: 7/7, Tie-breaker: 900
As promised, everyone who participated (not only the above top 3) get 10 coppers per correct match and an additional 150 coppers if the answer to the tie-breaker question was exactly correct. But: as no one answered the tie-breaker question correct, the one closest get 100 coppers instead.
LordMzm was closest to guessing the tie-breaker question (he said 2000 coppers), so he wins the additional 100 coppers.
Here are some interesting facts:
- In total, 630 coppers were handed out as a result of this Question Quest.
- The highest guess on the tie-breaker question was 5000 coppers.
- Four people matched all the descriptions and environments correct.
- The average correct matches was 5.3/7.
- The most difficult environments were Alpine and Island.
- The easiest environment was Bay (not a single one got that one wrong, actually).
Have a nice day 😀