As you may know, the TMU Blog started a Driver’s Contest a while ago. You can find out more about this contest by clicking the “Games & Contests” category to the left.
So, the first round of the contest is now over. You can see all the results further down, but first, let’s check out the replays:
Each race now has a combined replay video which you can download and watch. Note that two of the races do not have a replay, due to some problems. However, the results of these races are still listed further down.
So, here are the videos. They should be interesting to watch, especailly if you have placed a bet on one or several races:
And now to the actual results:
- JumperJack (53.47) vs. Affo (55.22) WINNER: JumperJack
- TimeBreaker (53.89) vs. RaVaGer (55.26) WINNER: TimeBreaker
- MikoZ (x) vs. Fòólie (54.25) WINNER: Fòólie MikoZ has been disqualified
- Buchi (54.74) vs. NeoRufus (54.47) WINNER: NeoRufus
- Alcator (57.28) vs. Topork (56.62) WINNER: Topork
- KellerKind (53.35) vs. [PDX]Wildcat (55.94) WINNER: KellerKind
The winner of each race moves on the the second round, and the rest have been eliminated!
Here’s a complete list of how each individual contestant did compared to the rest:
- KellerKind (53.35)
- JumperJack (53.47)
- TimeBreaker (53.89)
- Fòólie (54.25)
- NeoRufus (54.47)
- Buchi (54.74)
- Affo (55.22)
- RaVaGer (55.26)
- [PDX]Wildcat (55.94)
- Topork (56.62)
- Alcator (57.28)
- MikoZ (disqualified)
The second round of eliminations has now begun, and you can read more about that here.
Weather you are a contestant or not, you have the possibility to bet coppers on the races for round 2. Here are the details:
- To bet, send between 10 and 200 coppers to “Jozii” in-game.
- In your message, state what race(s) (1, 2, and/or 3.) and what contestant (the name of the contestant) you bet on.
- You may bet on several races, but only bet on one contestant in each race. If you bet on several races, remember to state in your message how the coppers should be divided between each race (for example, you might only want to bet 25 coppers on one race and 50 on another).
- The minimum bet for one race is 10 coppers.
- Obviously, you may NOT bet on your self or your opponent if you are one of the contestants, only on the other races.
[B]NOTE:[/B] If the contestant you bet on in a race wins, you win your bet multiplied by the odds for that contestant. If not, your bet is lost.
Here are the odds:
1. KellerKind (1.30) vs. Fòólie (4.35)
2. JumperJack (1.35) vs. NeoRufus (3.60)
3. TimeBreaker (1.50) vs. Topork (3.15)
The numbers in brackets are the odds. Note that these aren’t scientifically calculated, just roughly estimated based on the previous performance of each contestant. Please, do not complain against these odds. The betting is meant for fun, and if you find that some odds are “wrong”, don’t say it or complain about it, just bet if you find an advantage and don’t bet if you find a disadvantage (or better yet, bet anyway, as it’s still quite fun 😉 )
All coppers lost when betting goes to the TMU Blog and will be used for future contests. All coppers won are paid by the TMU Blog!