Last Monday the TMU Blog started a Driver’s Contest. The sign ups for this contest have now ended and the actual contest has started. However, we are also hosting a sort of sports betting-like feature where you, weather you are a contestant or not, can bet on the different “battles” between the contestants. Here’s a list of contestants, who they are racing against, and what their odds are:
1. JumperJack (1.10)vs. Affo (5.00)
2. TimeBreaker (1.20)vs. RaVaGer (4.70)
3. MikoZ (1.35)vs. Fòólie (4.45)
4. Buchi (1.50)vs. NeoRufus (4.00)
5. Alcator – (1.75)vs. Topork (3.75)
6. KellerKind (1.80)vs. [PDX]Wildcat (3.55)
Note that these odds are only roughly estimated and not at all scientifically calculated. Please do not complain if you find the odds “wrong”, as the betting is only an extra feature meant for fun.
To bet (using real coppers), here are a few rules and details on what you should do:
1. To bet, send between 10 and 200 coppers to “Jozii” in-game.
2. In your message, state what battle(s) (1, 2, 3, etc.) and what contestant (the name of the contestant) you bet on.
3. You may bet on several battles, but only bet on one contestant in each battle. If you bet on several battles, remember to state in your message how the coppers should be divided between each battle (for example, you might only want to bet 25 coppers on one battle and 50 on another).
4. The minimum bet for one battle is 10 coppers.
For more information on this contest, check out this thread!