Note: My apologies to those of you who saw this post online an hour too early. I accedentally clicked “publish” instead of “save”, before all answers sent in were added to the final results.
So, as most of you probably know by now, about a week ago a new Question Quest was started here at the TMU Blog. You were all invited to find out what the following letters stand for, using the number in front as a hint:
- 6 = L i U
- 10 = C p a i O m
- 50 = C p d (w O o S)
- 7 = E
- 2 = C p s m (e d)
- 3 = G m i S m
- 15 = C w p G m i O m
- 5 = D l i S m
- 4 = M s
- 4 = M p t
Now, here are the correct answers:
- 6 = Letters in United
- 10 = Coppers per attempt in Official mode
- 50 = Coppers per day (without Original or Sunrise)
- 7 = Environments
- 2 = Coppers per sent message (excluding donations)
- 3 = Game modes in Solo mode
- 15 = Coppers won per Gold medal in Official mode
- 5 = Difficulty levels in Solo mode
- 4 = Mood settings
- 4 = Medals per track
I’m sure quite a few of you just went “aha” 😛
Each correctly answered question gives you one point.Half correct ones (slightly wrong) gives you half a point.The ten best of you who sent in your answers each win 10 coppers per correct answer! Half correct ones gives 5 coppers.
Most who sent in their answers got around 2 to 3 correct ones, and no one got all 10 correct. However, combining the all submissions, all questions were answered correctly, so the task wasn’t at all impossible to complete flawlessly.
Now, let’s cut the talking and see who the winner and top 3 are:
- Mudguts – 8.5 points. Coppers won: 85
- Alcator – 8.0 points. Coppers won: 80
- MrA – 7.5 points. Coppers won: 75
Many congratulations to the runner ups and especially to the winner, Mudguts, for his awesome 8 and a half correct answers!
Facts and Statistics:
- Q1 was answered correctly by many who has between 1 and 3 correct answers, but none of the top 3 got that one correct.
- Q4 was the easiest question – no one failed to answer it!
- Q5 gave a lot of half points, as the first part was answered correctly but the part in brackets was more difficult.
- Q7, the longest question, was answered correctly by three participants.
- Q9 received the most incorrect answers.
So, thanks to everyone who participated, and many times congratulations to the top 3! Everyone is now encouraged to congratulate the winners by commenting this post.
A new QQ will hopefully land soon…