There has been some confusion about the TMU Blog Christmas Game (see the below post), so here’s a summary which will hopefully clear things out:
1. If you want to participate, you must send 25 coppers in-game to the user “Jozii” before the 1st of December. The 25 coppers are guaranteed to be used as prize money.
2. On the 1st of December, a poll of X number of “gifts” (you will see graphic pictures of packages in different colors) are put in a post here at the blog.
3. Each day from the 1st to the 21st of December, one or several participants are randomly selected. The lucky selected participants may take one of the gifts available and consider it their own – for the moment. This will be done by simply sending an e-mail, commenting a post, writing an in-game message or any other form of communication. Note that one person may be selected several times, while another may never be selected at all.
4. When there are no gifts left in the poll, those who are selected each day may “steal” a gift from any other participant currently in posession of a gift. This will be done in the same matter as when there were gifts in the poll, except when someone takes a gift, someone else will lose one.
5. On December 24, gifts are unwrapped. If you own at least one gift, you will get to keep its content (which will be a secret amount of coppers).
I hope everything is easier to understand now, and that more people will sign up 😀